Turnkey secure cloud solutions for three DoD customers, utilizing the milCloud 2.0 secure cloud environment.
RTI provided turnkey secure cloud solutions for three DoD customers, utilizing the milCloud 2.0 secure cloud environment. Key elements of this support included:
- Development of a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) architecture (utilizing IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) based on customer requirements of having a VPC on a FedRAMP approved Impact Level (IL) 5 NIPRNet provider (milCloud 2.0) while supporting a Virtual Private Network (VPN) configuration and user support to provide a development, experimentation, and test VPC
- Implementation of multi-tiered virtual networks based on customer requirements to aggregate computer resources and access control
- Migration of existing computer resources from customer’s closed restricted network to the VPC and creation of new VMs, including building their stacks and software applications on Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, Windows Pro 10, RedHAT and CentOS operating systems (to name a few)
- Providing hypervisor management, system administration, and firewall administration across all networks, virtual servers, and standalone machines, including regular updates and patches to address ever-evolving cybersecurity threats and requirements
- Monitoring the health and status of the customer's VPC and providing ongoing optimization as a function of usage and evolving requirements
- Implementation of full-spectrum Continuity of Operations Planning and robust backups for disaster recovery, which included regular testing to verify the integrity of the backup and recovery process